Synthetics are all the rave these days; a noncommittal, bold, and protective style.
With faux dreadlocks I see all types of people and varying desired effects for them… some want a synthetic dread that looks as natural as possible and others want an epic and maintenance free style for festival season. Either way, you’re going to learn how to give the people what they want in this 2 day, hands on course.
I am going to teach you everything you need to know about applying, cultivating and booking synthetic dreadlock extensions!
In this class we will be covering:
- Cultivating Dreadlock Extensions
- Care and Maintenance
- Charging for Installation and Materials
- Consulting with Potential Clients
- Tools and Materials
- Braiding Technique
- 2 Types of Installation (Temporary to Semi Permanent)
- Double Ended Dreadlock Application
- Single Ended Dreadlock Application
- Wrap and Seal Dreadlock Application
- A Touch on Micro Braiding/Box Braiding
- How to Choose the Right Materials For Your Client
Not only will I give you the all of the techniques and knowledge I have about this niche of dreadlocks and styling, I will prepare you for the client inquiries, and show you how to sell this service. With just over 5 years of dreadlock application experience, I believe I have the right tools to offer, in order to help you succeed with this investment.
Prerequisite for this course: You must be able to braid and french braid WELL, I will need video evidence with your registration form, there will be an attached video for you to mimic so that I can determine if this class is the right fit for you.
This Complete Synthetics Course is $349
All materials, models, tools, and mannequins provided.
Submit your questions below, or click REGISTER HERE to sign up!